Oh yeah! I ate something today!!!!
Hello Dear reader,
There is always that feeling of trepidation after days of the room rocking and feeling and being really sick when you reach the stage of being too scared to put anything in your mouth! I have a cure all recipe that’s up there with chicken soup for its bland comfort value and that’s fishy pie.
1. Make plain – no salt – no butter (bit ambitious at this stage) mashed potato – set to one side.
2. Microwave some plain pollack.
3. Mix up a very plain and simple bechamel sauce and add a little cheese to flavour.
4. Mix cheese sauce and pollack – place in heat proof bowl.
5. fork mashed potato on top and grill until crispy.
(Usually I would add flaked smoked mackerel, flacked smoked haddock and prawns for a special fishy pie – but today it was very plain)
Eat, with a teaspoon!!! Can’t be too careful! Very slowly and sit near the door………….(enough on that!).
No GP appointments available in the end, so have to wait until tomorrow! Thanks so much for the migraine advice, I’m going tomorrow with lots of questions and names of medication. I, thankfully only get migraines at most three or four times a year and I have no triggers, sometimes they can even wake me in the middle of the night.
Love Froogs xxxx